The ESA Business Incubation programme has issued an open call for proposals, which means that applications can be submitted at any time.
The main requirement for acceptance into the ESA Business Incubation scheme is that the applicant's product or service must be based on a transfer of space technology and/or the utilisation of a space system in a non-space environment.
Interested in applying? See if you meet the following criteria:
- You have an innovative, technology-driven idea.
- Your business plan is based on applying space infrastructure and technologies in fields such as:
- Satellite communication and navigation
- Robotics and mechatronics
- Earth monitoring
- Mobile services
- Transportation (road, sea, air)
- Your company is not older than three years (or has not yet been founded at all).
- You meet the formal requirements.
If you fit this description, ESA BIC Bavaria is the right place for you - apply to become part of it!
How to apply, step-by-step:
ESA BIC Bavaria
- Get in contact with the ESA BIC Bavaria project manager,
Dr Christin Bindl (+49 (0)8105 7727715, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Elke Daniels (+49 (0)8105 7727720, email@example.com)
Location Nürnberg and Berchtesgadener Land:
Natasa Deutinger (+49 (0)8654 7793911, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download the information on the open call
- Download the application template
- Choose your preferred location (Oberpfaffenhofen, Nürnberg, or Berchtesgadener Land) based on the technical support the respective local partners provide
- Fill out the application (including your business plan)
- Send in your application along with all the supporting documents (in digital form and as signed original versions) before one of the deadlines to:
c/o Anwendungszentrum GmbH Oberpfaffenhofen
Friedrichshafener Straße 1
For the attention of Mr. M. Houten (PFL-PTE) and Ms. A. Lucas (PFL-PTE)
Subject: ESA BIC Bavaria Open Call